Huawei MateBook 13 – Buy Now With Review + How to use
Huawei MateBook 13 in 2019
The laptop is getting the market domination of Personal Computer (PC) for many years and still growing at a rapid pace. It’s gaining market growth because of the easy to carry nature when the user is in motion with his laptop. The laptop is the aggregation of computer tools and accessories just in a simple box, which is polished and arranged properly with a lead working as the monitor and much lighter in weight. Huawei MateBook 13 is a kind of reinventing and redefining of Laptop with a mid-level laptop for the smart user with an affordable price, where without compromising on features users can experience an excellent work environment with his PC.
The Huawei MateBook 13 was first launched in the latter part of the Year 2018 for Asian market; afterward, it was also introduced in Latin America on the first month of 2019, which ensures the customers are heading towards the best laptop deals. In the market, there had been two laptops from Huawei, both of them are the entry-level laptop MateBook D and the flagship laptop MateBook X Pro. The laptop market is a competitive arena where every brand has to provide some unique features and the best services to the customer to attract them and to be the market leader. Huawei launched one of the best budget laptops just in time to compete with mid-level laptops, which are already in the market or on the pipeline. Communication, Academic Research and any kind of net browsing or surfing are possible in travel if you have a laptop and a Wi-Fi connection nearby. Though the smartphone is equipped with apps to conduct a wide range of jobs in hand, smartphone always has a limitation of features and storage. While in a run you can create apps and design software to make up the working time you are wasting on the way. The entry of Huawei MateBook 13 is an inclusion of an incredible laptop with impressive ability, mobility, and a mid-range price.
The Huawei MateBook 13 is by far considered as a midlevel laptop because it was launched to introduce as a laptop in between a flagship laptop and an entry-level laptop. Henceforth, it stepped in at the mid-ground and the point is also made inevitable because of the features and price Huawei offered.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U (Intel Core i7)
- Graphics adapter: NVIDIA GeForce MX150 – 2048 MB, Core: 1469 MHz, Memory: 1502 MHz, GDDR5, 399.07
- Memory: 8192 MB, 1200 MHz, 10-10-10-28, Dual-Channel
- Display: 13 inch 3:2, 2160 x 1440 pixel 200 PPI, 10-point capacitive, Chi Mei CMN8201, IPS, P130ZFA-BA1,
- Type: IPS, touch panel (Support bu some SKU only)
- Resolution: 2160 x 1440, 200 PPI
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees
- Color: 70.8% (NTSC) / 100% (sRGB)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Maximum Brightness: 300 nits (Typ), 240 nits (Min)
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Mainboard: Intel Cannon Lake-U PCH-LP Premium
- Storage: Samsung SSD PM981 MZVLB512HAJQ, 512 GB
- Weight: 1.3 kg (= 45.86 oz / 2.87 pounds), Power Supply: 195 g (= 6.88 oz / 0.43 pounds)
- Dimension: 8.31”X 11.26”X 0.59 (H X W XD)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.45 GHz 2X2 MIMO.
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Antenna: 2 x 2 MIMO
- Wi-Fi Encryption Mode: WPA / WPA2 / WEP
- Bluetooth: 5.0 (compatible with 4.1, 3.0 and 2.1+EDR).
- Camera: Front Camera 1.0 MP.
- Audio: DOLBY ATMOS® Not Supporting audio mix feature.
- Speaker: Speaker x 2
- Built-in Microphone: Microphone x 2
- Key Board: Full Size/12 mm Travel/Backlit.
- Material: plastic
- Touchpad: Yes
- Gravity Sensor: Supported
- Hall Sensor: Supported
- Battery Material: Lithium polymer
- Battery Capacity: 41.8 Wh (3670 mAh@11.4 V)
- Charging Time: It takes 15 minutes to charge the battery level, can normally use 2.5 hours.
- Graphics Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics Memory Type: GDDR5
- Charging Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 35 °C (32 °F to 95 °F)
- Storage Temperature: –10 °C to +45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95%, Non-condensing
- Featured Apps: HUAWEI MateBook Manager and factory reset
- Charger: Name: HUAWEI MateBook charger 65 W
- Input: 110 V – 220 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Output: 5 V / 2 A, 9 V / 2 A, 12 V / 2 A, 15 V / 3 A, 20 V / 3.25 A,
- Bluetooth Mouse: Name: Huawei Bluetooth mouse
- Size: 107.6 mm x 60.9 mm x 29.4 mm
- Weight: approx. 58 g mouse and 32 g battery
- Feature: supports Track-On-Glass (TOG)
- Conversion Cable: Name: Huawei USB 3.0 A/M to RJ45 conversion cable
- Port: USB-A for connection to HUAWEI MateBook and RJ45
- Docking Station: Name: Huawei MateDock 2
- Port: USB-C X 1, USB-A 3.0 X 1, VGA X 1, HDMI X1
- Backpack: Name: Huawei backpack
- Size: 290 mm x 105 mm x 435 mm, 15.6 inches
- Weight: 765 g
- Color: Grey
- Laptop Sleeve: Size: 340 mm x 238 mm, 14 inches
- Weight: 325 g
- Colour: Grey
Place to Buy:
How to Use Huawei MateBook 13:
The precaution involving a laptop is very obvious, it’s to make sure your laptop has a full charge before going into a meeting, seminar or any outdoor activities with your laptop. Huawei MateBook 13 has some issue, which needs great care while handling. You cannot charge the laptop through the right port, if you try to so, there will be a pop up a message warning you against it. You can only charge through the left port, but both ports are used to charge the external devices. There is another important issue to take notice, that it has no SD card reader and only the right USB Type-C port is needed to connect the DisplayPort.
Huawei MateBook 13 Review:
Huawei MateBook 13 is a new arrival Laptop of Huawei, which with immense features and technology has both a breathtaking appearance and nearly an unimaginable performance. It provides a slender 4.4 mm bezel to ensure the presence of a high configured graphics performance to suppress your imagination. This combines with the presence of HUAWEI FullView Display to show what the craftsmanship of an 88% screen-to-body ratio can capable of creating. In a word you are invited to be hypnotized with what it offers you. The Touchscreen is protected from any kind of smudge with the anti-fingerprint coating feature included on the display, meanwhile, the touchscreen has high precision to make every touch work accurately by responding to every sensitive touch. A high-end 10 point touch screen makes navigation an easy task, with the 2160 x 1440 resolution screen it’s just breathtaking to watch and do.
The body has a very sleek design with the high-end finishing while crafting it, which makes it look like an ultra-model machine to grab with pride for power to dominate. Integrated graphics with immense power, rising to 4 times better performance, NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 with 2 GB GDDR5 gives the freedom of image processing and video editing another look, which also ensures faster and smoother video editing and gaming with 5 W TDP. The 8th generation (Whiskey Lake) Intel® core™ i7 8565U Processor makes the Huawei MateBook 13 40% faster than its predecessors and can show the power and longevity in which laptops have had limitation previously.
The 42 Wh (TYP) battery is another thing, which gives the laptop more power for staying longer; so it can play video very longer. The HUAWEI MateBook 13 can play local 1080p videos with integrated graphics for 10 hours, while it also can play 1080p videos with discrete graphics for 9.6 hours. Featuring with the Shark Fin 2.0 fan, which uses double fans to ensure a better working environment, it can flow more air to cool the laptop. Cooler laptop ensures smooth performance. Huawei MateBook 13 can upload 500 photos in 1 minute and 1 GB of video in 35 seconds, which can also transfer videos and photos via NFC with a single tap from phone to PC. Extracting text from the photos is another feature the laptop provides. The HUAWEI MateBook 13 is equipped with a one-touch power button, which allows the user to log on and long off quick and smoothly with the help of the optimized bios. An easy to fit in the pocket charger the laptop provides an ultimate power allowing it to charge battery equivalent 2.5 Hours long life only by charging 15 minutes.
Dolby Atmos® immersive audio allows the sound to become 3 dimensional in your headphone for a very rich and alive sound feeling all around you. The Eye Comfort adjusts white balance and color tone to protect eyes from strain and blue filtering filters up to 30% of blue light to protect while you are working or playing.
HP Spectre 13-af033ng VS Huawei MateBook 13:
HP Spectre 13-af033ng is very similar in several terms is one of the few laptops in the market, which can be compared with Huawei MateBook 13, because they have the similarity in many aspects of the configuration. When both of the brands were under assessment, it seems there are not so many remarkable differences between both of the laptops which can make so much difference between those Laptops. As HP Spectre 13-af033ng is more costly than that of Huawei MateBook 13. We can come into conclusion, that Huawei MateBook is better than that HP Spectre.
The Huawei MateBook 13 is one of the most powerful and compatible laptops in 2019. It gives you immense possibility for creating a great workforce. You can consider the MateBook 13 or check further for the best deals in accordance your requirement.